U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 Pick-Up and Return lets you rent and return a truck anytime, day or night. Rent, pick up and return your moving truck, pickup truck or cargo van on your own time. Your equipment waits on you, you wait on no one. This service is available at our Bel Air, Joppatowne, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Ballenger Creek, Rolling Road, and St. Charles locations.
How to Use U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 to Pick Up Your Truck
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A smartphone with an internet connection
- Your license and credit card
- A U-Haul account – Create an account at the time of your reservation or create one now.
Once you have those three things and you’re within an hour of your pick up time, your pick up.
- Arrive at your pick up location. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you can complete the process without cutting into your rental time.
- Sign into your U-Haul account by selecting the “Start” button in your confirmation email or by going to uhaul.com/Orders/.
- Once you’re logged in select “Pick Up My Truck” to start the Self-Pick-Up process. If the option is grayed out, don’t worry, that just means you arrived too early. Your truck will be ready an hour before your pick up time.
- Complete the online Live Verification Approval process
- From here we’ll give you step-by-step instructions on your phone and walk you through the process. Note: You have to be at the location in order to start.
If you have any questions or run into a problem during the process, online help is available.