What size options are available for self storage units at YourSpace Storage?
We offer sizes from 25’ square feet (5×5) through 300’ (10×30) and sizes in between. Our specialty “tweener” units offer non-traditional sizes such as 7.5’x12.5’ units to provide ample space without paying for more than you need. Check out our Size Guide to find the unit best suited to your needs.
Can I store my vehicle, RV, or boat?
We welcome vehicle owners at YourSpace Storage. Most locations have outdoor vehicle storage available. Also, car lovers should be sure to check out our Car Cruises held between June and September at our Bel Air, Joppatowne, and Owings Mills locations!
What are climate controlled units?
Climate controlled units maintain a moderate range of temperatures and controlled humidity to help protect your items from extreme conditions. Climate controlled units are great choices when storing furniture, paperwork, clothing, electronics, and artwork.
How long are your leases?
All of our leases are month-to-month. You’re never locked into a long-term commitment, however, you’re welcome to stay as long as you’d like.
When can I access my unit?
We believe you should be able to get to your items whenever you want. That’s why each YourSpace Storage location offers 24/7/365 access to all of our customers at no additional cost.
What are your office hours?
Our offices are open
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
What should I bring when renting a unit?
Be sure to bring current state or federal issued photo identification (Driver’s License, State ID, etc.). We will also require you to provide your social security number when renting with us. If you plan to store a vehicle with us, be sure to bring your title and registration as well.
Do you provide locks?
High quality personal locks are available for purchase at each of our leasing offices.
Do you sell moving & storage supplies?
Each of our welcoming leasing offices provides a full range of moving & storage supplies at a reasonable price. Our experienced staff are trained to help you pick out just what you need to protect your belongings. Also, be sure to check out our shopping lists so you don’t forget anything!
Do I need to pay a security deposit, administrative fee, processing fee, or any hidden fees?
YourSpace Storage doesn’t require any type of deposit or fees when you move in. Only pay your rent and nothing more. Most other storage companies charge fees up front, but not YourSpace!
How can I pay my rent each month?
- Our easiest payment option is AutoPay. By enrolling in AutoPay, we’ll simply charge rent from the debit card, credit card, or bank account of your choice. Never worry about missing a payment!
- YourSpace Storage accepts all major credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders at our leasing offices. Stop by during normal business hours to pay your bill, or drop a check in the convenient drop box if you are paying before or after our normal business hours.
- Pay online anytime using your debit card, credit card, or bank account.
- YourSpace Storage at Owings Mills customers can use our convenient self-service kiosk to pay rent. Just stop by and with a few touches, you can pay your rent and be on your way.
How many locations do you have?
We own and operate self-storage facilities in:
Maryland: Ballenger Creek (Frederick), Bel Air, Hickory (Bel Air), Joppatowne, Owings Mills, Nottingham, Rolling Road (Windsor Mill), and St. Charles (Waldorf)
Pennsylvania: Cape Horn
Do you have moving trucks?
Yes, our Hickory location in Bel Air is an authorized Penske dealer. All other locations are authorized U-Haul dealers.